Background

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pinterest Recipes--Cube Steak & Gravy

If you missed yesterday's post and recipe, I explained that I wasn't able to do a full two weeks of new recipes as originally planned due to being crazy busy...  But I am still trying several new ones and sharing them with you!

Tonight was Cube Steak and Gravy--Winner, Winner, Crockpot Dinner!  Not only was it delicious, but it's a crockpot recipe which means I automatically love it because of how easy it is.

Original Source
Super simple, only a few ingredients, cooks on low all day (or on high for a few hours and low for a few if you're in more of a hurry like I was).  I served it over rice and it was fabulous.  Even the baby bird approved!

Cheep Cheep, feed me, feed me!


Learning how to do this spoon thing--she's getting pretty good at it.

Mmmmmm. ( complete with raised inflection to show true enjoyment!)
I ate a big bowl of it, I sent Hunter to work with a big bowl of it, and she ate a whole big girl sized bowl full of it--this will be one that stays in my recurring recipe mental file for sure.

enjoy,
angie

*Visit my Pinterest "Food Fun" board; Follow me on Pinterest*


Crockpot Cube Steak and Gravy


Cube steak (family sized pack)
2 cans (10.75 ounce size) cream of mushroom soup

1 envelope onion soup mix
3/4  cup water
Salt and Pepper to taste (Angie--and Tony's, can't leave that out!)

Directions:

Place all ingredients in a crock pot. Cook on low all day. Serve over rice, noodles, mashed potatoes or with your favorite side dishes.



No comments:

Post a Comment