Background

Saturday, February 9, 2013

14 Days of Love--Day 9



Hunter loves sunflower seeds.  I personally can't crack them, separate the wood and seed, chew and swallow the seed, and spit out the wood--all without using my hands...  I'm just not that coordinated.  But he is.  Road trips, homework, watching movies--anything that requires concentration... or boredom--he is spittin' seeds.

The gas station by our house quit carrying the David BBQ seeds which are his favorite.  So now he has found and enjoys the Frito Lay Dill Pickle ones (he doesn't like the David Dill Pickle as much, and he's not crazy about the Frito Lay BBQ--the boy is serious about his sunflower seeds...).  Anywho, the message attached today was two-fold:  "Let's 'grow' old together, you and me." and "You always know how to get me out of a pickle!"


Today's song is one I have liked since I heard it.  But a few month ago, Hunter came home and told me that he had heard it and really liked it because the lyrics were how he felt.  That made it special...  "A Woman Like You"



I don't even want to think about what my life would be like if I hadn't met him and given him my heart.  He's the only man I've ever loved--it truly is my privilege.

love, 
angie


No comments:

Post a Comment