Background

Sunday, February 10, 2013

14 Days of Love--Day 10


Who doesn't love a good game of cards?!  I love hearing Hunter tell about growing up and wishing to play cards with the adults in the family.  Their response was always, "maybe when you're {whatever the year older than his current age would be}."  He would get so bummed.  Then when he became an adult and truly old enough to play, they stopped playing cards!  Oh, the irony.

So day 10 brings my boy a deck of cards with the quip, "We're two of a kind, workin' on a full house..."  **Disclaimer:  this sentiment in no way implies that we are currently or currently trying to  bring about that full house.  I simply like the pun; and it's true for our eventually.


"I Need You", the duet between Tim and Faith, is today's song.  I love the way their voices blend on this song--and the fact that they're married makes it more passionate and honest.  And it's true...I want a long of things; but I need him.






here's to you finding you're type of weird and crazy--that's what keep life and love interesting!

love, 
angie


No comments:

Post a Comment