Background

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

14 Days of Love--Day 13

And then there were two...days left.



We are Louisiana through and through--and moving to Texas has only amplified that.  So we aren't sure if Hunter's beer of choice is because it's made in Louisiana or if it really is that good...  I think it's a pretty good combination of the two.

Hunter and his brother, Blaine, at the brewery.
Abita is made in a micro-brewery in Abita Springs, LA.  We actually went to tour the factory last summer with his brother and his wife (which made the boys love it even more), and that is where they discovered this mamma jamma--Andy Gator.  Hunter was even able to convince the owner of the local liquor store here to carry it, so now he doesn't have to wait for a trip to the brewery again to have it...


That leads into the sentiment I was able to use because of the title of the beer:  "All-I-'Gator' say is I love you!"  A stretch, I know; but fun nonetheless!


Today's song is one I have talked about multiple times on here because it's message is dear enough to me that I named my blog after it.  "Dancing in the Minefields" by Andrew Petersen...  Take a minute and listen to it, read the words.  This song holds the definition of marriage and commitment.  It's not always going to be easy, but you have to work together and make the best of it.  I love the line "that's what the promise is for"...  We wouldn't have to be bound by vows if there was no chance of wanting to break them.  The promise isn't supposed to be easy to keep.  It's supposed to be worth keeping.  I also love the imagery of the line "let's go dancing in the minefields"...  Something beautiful fluttering through danger and fear and evil.  It stirs my spirit.






don't stop dancing with me, babe.

love, 
angie

No comments:

Post a Comment