Background

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 6

Your favorite super hero and why

This one is very difficult for me.  I never was a super hero kind of girl--for me, it was more about Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake (which both were all about saving the day, so I guess they were kind of like my girly super heroes!).

I guess if I had to choose between the mainstream ones, I would have to go with Batman.



I did watch the older movies, and I absolutely love the remakes they are in the process of creating.  Plus, in today's versions, Christian Bale is one pretty-lookin' Batman ;)  I also like the fact that he doesn't really have any true powers.  He's just a normal man who happens to be filthy rich--but uses those riches to help others and fight evil.

and he's just pretty :)
That's all I've got to say about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment