Background

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 4

A habit you wish you didn't have

That's easy enough--biting my fingernails!  I have done this for as long as I can remember.  And I've tried to stop.  I've used that nail hardener--just made me bite harder.  I've tried the reward system with myself--nah.  Nothing could seem to ease the temptation.  It drives Hunter crazy because he would love to get a good back scratch instead of just little nubs rolling across his skin.  But as soon as any attention is given to a nail that's a little longer than normal, off it goes!  At least it's not a habit out there enough to be featured on My Strange Addiction...

Ugh.  So I'll just stick to acrylic nails when I need to look a little snazzier.  And those just mess up your nails even more. I can't win for losing on this issue!


No comments:

Post a Comment