Background

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 12

How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

I've wanted to write a blog for quite some time now.  I majored in English in college and taught it for three years--as I've mentioned before, I've always been fascinated with words.  For as long as I can remember, reading and writing have been a haven for me.  Reading allows me to escape into another world and forget about the one I'm in; writing serves as an outlet, allowing me to express my feelings and thoughts, and only share them if I want to.

Part of why I never started one was time.  I made the excuse that I had nothing to write about, but I'm learning you don't have to have a centralized theme or story to keep up with one.  Reason two: I'm not the most computer literate person, and I had absolutely no clue where to even begin.

So this summer, my best bud Rachel created A Sassy Utterance and called me to check it out.  I fell in love, and we spent the next day or two on the phone setting everything up together.

I'm hoping that this serves as an outlet for me and also a way for our family and friends to keep up with the goings on of our lives--especially with the wee tot only five weeks away from arriving!  It's just something fun for me.

Hope you enjoy!

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment