Background

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 3

A picture of you and your friends

Hunter:  Aren't we cute?!  As you should well know by now, he's my absolute best friend.  I got really lucky by finding him on the first go-round :) And if you can't tell, we are completely comfortable with one another!
Kristen:  We have been best friends and birthday buddies since Kindergarten.  There was a little span in there after we moved (to the next town) that we didn't stay in touch.  But when we picked back up in Middle School, it was like nothing had ever changed.  That's still the way it is, even when we have to go way too long without a good visit.  She's been a great support for me over the years, and I truly cherish our friendship!
Melissa and Rachel:  The three of us are fabulous.  Just sayin'.  Melissa kind of adopted me per say my first year of college.  We hit it off immediately and it's just gotten better from there.  Rachel and I roomed together on our first Honduras mission trip.  That was such a God given gift!  She, Hunter, and I were like long lost amigos.  The three of us are relaxed and pretty easy-going.  I look forward to any time I get to spend with them.  And as a bonus, we're all about to be mamas! (Melissa--next week!!, Me--end of October, Rachel--beginning of March)
Clay:  Clay was that popular, kind of preppy kid in our college church group who I thought Hunter and I would never be close to.  Boy was I wrong.  The three of us are a pretty close-knit bunch.  We're always up for a great laugh--even though a lot of times, I'm the brunt of the joke :/  But I love em both to pieces! Oh, Claybird...

These are my absolute closest friends who know me the best and with whom I feel the most comfortable.  They know the real me and still love me--you can't let go of that when you find it!

"A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself."  --Jim Morrison

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment