Background

Friday, January 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful:

--to know what is wrong with my AJ (ear infection...boo) and have medication to fix it.

--for the ability to be ok with a less than perfectly clean house.  Most days, I wish I had the drive and personality to have a house that is always clean--I often envy those people.  However, right now, while my baby is sick and I'm busy crafting baby shower supplies and planning service projects and chorus practices, I am very thankful that I'm ok not to be freaked out by the piles of laundry on my couch or the dishes in my sink or my cluttered kitchen table.  I'll get to it later.

--for today's sunshine after the many days of rain and yuck we've had!  (I could stand for it to be a little chillier though, but I'll take it vs. the rain.)

--that our shows came back on this week!  (Biggest Loser, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Parenthood--and hopefully Duck Dynasty and Parks and Rec will be back next week!)  Whoop!

--for our new preacher and his wife who officially started this past Sunday!  I see great things happening working alongside them; and after the craziness and unrest our little congregation has battled over the past year, some stability and forward movement is beyond refreshing.

--for frozen dishes (home cooked, freeze the sauce).  Easiest way to a great meal, and sometimes they just hit the spot!

give thanks and be grateful.

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment