I whipped this little pretty up in under five minutes tonight :) It's a great card that would work well for multiple purposes since the sentiment is easily changed. The Sunflower stamp makes a bold statement easily.
I used Early Espresso, So Saffron, and Very Vanilla as my color palette. I wanted a little more detail on the front so I did a triple layer showing off all three colors. The inside is layered with So Saffron only (Early Espresso as the base).
A little piece of baker's twine tied around it (tied all the way around the yellow/white pieces before mounted on the brown) added a little extra something. I adhered it with glue dots (#103683).
I love running my envelopes through the Big Shot with an embossing folder to give them a little pizzazz!
- Early Espresso Paper (#119686--8.5x11)
- So Saffron Paper (#105118--8.5x11)
- Very Vanilla Paper (#101650--8.5x11)
- So Saffron Ink (#126957)
- Early Espresso Ink (#126974)
- Sunflower Stamp (#123606-W, #123608-C)
- Word Play Stamp Set (#120308-W, #120651-C)
- Early Espresso Baker's Twine (#123124)