Background

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Liebster Award Part III


The Rules, Should You Be Nominated:
1.  If you were nominated, post 11 things about yourself.
2.  Then answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you created.
3.  Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers you decided to nominate.
4.  Choose 11 bloggers to nominate with less than 200 followers.
5.  Make sure and let those people know you nominated them!
*No tag backs, so don't nominate someone who nominated you.

In case you missed them, here are my parts I and II.

Here are my 9 nominees (since I don't follow 11 blogs that fit the criteria):
Rachel at A Sassy Utterance- Rachel is my person.  We met in college and grew a pretty strong bond during a mission trip to Honduras.  She has one of the cutest little boys you will ever see and he's one of the main focuses of her blog.  She helps me remember to find joy and simplicity daily, and her blog is a reflection of that.

Kristen at The Bellon Family- I have known and loved Kristen as long as I can remember; literally.  Our moms were friends and then we were in the same classes in Kindergarten and First grade.  We lost touch when my family moved the long trek of 20 miles away, but got it back in Middle School.  Our birthdays are a day apart which has always been a fun celebration for us to share every year.  She has a precious little family and she's super crafty!

Jennifer at Bittersweet Blessings- Jennifer and I knew each other from school (she was our district's diagnostician), but we became good friends through our Stamp Club that she started (and I now took over since she had SO much going on).  On her blog she shares the journey of faith that she and her husband have gone through to have a child.  And their sweet baby is due in April :)  Her story is powerful and her message is pure.  

Katie at Guiding and Guarding Their Hearts- Katie and her husband were alumni of the church group we were members of in college (and my family has known her in-laws forever...).  She has such a sweet spirit and incredible gift for teaching.  She uses this blog to document her adventures in homeschooling with her sweet girls.  

Amanda at Traveling Light- We met when we were both bridesmaids in my brother-in-law's wedding.  We didn't spend much time together, but it doesn't take much time to understand and grasp Mandy's spirit of adventure.  I am not adventurous--pretty much at all, haha!--so her stories and experiences amaze me.

Lindsey at Lindsey's Closet- Lindsey is my sister-in-law and she is working on starting business as a personal organization coach.  She's located in Baton Rouge and this is the blog for her business.

Courtney at Living Peacefully Less Stressed- I've known Courtney's family for a very long time as her parents were ministers at a neighboring congregation (actually the one my husband grew up attending).  She has a big heart for Jesus and loves sharing all she's learned in her walk with Him.

Lindsey at Pigtails and Parsley- I've only met Lindsey once and it was very brief (she's married to a friend of a friend--close connection, I know!).  Anyway, once I was introduced to her blog, I fell in love with it.  How she has time to write one or even accomplish what she writes about, I have no idea!  But she has a beautiful family at the center of it, along with some recipes, tips, and love.

Kristina at Kristina's Cackles- Kristina is another one I feel like I've known as long as I can remember.  Our parents have been close friends for years, which means the kids got to spend time together as well.  Her blog is about life--the ups, downs, laughter, and tears--just honest, life.  She and her husband also have an incredible story she shares on their journey to parenthood.


Now for the questions you need to answer for Part II:
1.  What are 3 things you love about your life?
2.  Why did you start blogging and why do you still?
3.  What's your favorite book (or author), song (or artist), TV show, and movie?
4.  What are your biggest pet peeves?
5.  What is your favorite meal that you make?  Provide the recipe please.
6.  What's your favorite pastime?
7.  If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play you?  And for fun, who would play your husband?
8.  What are you looking forward to most this year?
9.  What word would you use to describe your personal style?
10.  If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
11. What is/are your favorite scripture(s)?


Kudos to you, winners!  I think you deserve a high five, from me to you.

Go ahead...you readers deserve one too :)

Now go read some new blogs and spread the love all around blogland! 

love, angie


No comments:

Post a Comment