Background

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful:

--for my love of reading.  I don't understand how someone cannot enjoy sitting down and getting lost in a written world.  I've had the chance (ahem, stayed up ridiculously late) this week to sit down and read some, and it made me realize how much I'd been missing it.

--that I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I really do enjoy it and it's increased my crafting abilities and confidence (and supplies!).  Plus, my monthly rendezvous with my Sassy Stampers send my heart soaring.

--for the chance to spend the weekend catching up with some great friends that we don't get to see often.  This also included a weekend in Louisiana, soaking in all the culture of home--something else I dearly miss.

--that I have discovered patience and even some enjoyment when Bella wakes up in the middle of the night (as long as she's not screaming the whole time...then I get flashbacks and the pleasant feeling vanishes).  Those sleepy snuggles in the quiet of the night do something to my heart.

--for my boy and his willingness to put up with me.

Be grateful, give thanks!

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment