Background

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful:

--for a quick weekend trip to go visit my grandma.  She had to have her other leg amputated on Sunday (making her have both legs amputated in three weeks).  So my middle sister and I are loading in the Suburban with all of our wee ones to go get in some visiting and help my mom with a few things she needs up there (and provide her some moral support...).

--for my oldest sister.  She has been a HUGE help this past week, helping me organize two really big events that I'm in charge of.

--for nights and nap times without tears.  As well as modern medicine for helping my toddle tot feel better.

--that I got a little motivation this past week and actually got quite a bit accomplished!

be grateful, give thanks.
love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment