Background

Monday, May 27, 2013

a little bit of lately...in pictures


Before we went to Ruston to settle in with graduation festivities, we headed over to see my grandmother in the hospital.  She had had her right leg amputated about a week before this.  Sadly, her left leg had to be amputated today.  I'm so glad we were able to stop in and visit her for a bit.  She was in a good mood and Bella showed her all of her new tricks :) 


Arabella in her sweet little smocked Tech dress.  Beautiful little bulldog...


Hunter took this picture of her on our way to Ruston--can we just take a second to realize how big my kid has gotten?  Geez louise.




Hunter got his Grandmaw's little aluminum boat this past weekend on our way home and we took it for a spin on the water in town.  Arabella loved the animals and the wind and the water; the lifejacket--not so much...  He's hoping to get her fishing on it sometime soon.



Hunter and AJ had some quality tim together the other night while I was at my Stamp Club.  I came home to find my little grease monkey all decked out helping daddy work on Speed Racer (the alias we use when talking about his little '89 Nissan 240SX).  She was covered in grease--as was my door to the house from her dragging her greasy little fingers down it.  It's all about the story though...  And she really is daddy's little helper.


She got serious about her napping at the doctor's office...


Just kidding!



So she got herself a pillow, her blanket, and her binkie and snuggled up on the floor in front of me on the couch.  I must say it was pretty adorable...and it made her seem like a big kid.


what a lovely life I've been blessed with...
love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment