Background

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful:

--to be home for a few weeks!  We've been some major roadrunners this month, and it is so refreshing to know that we have a few weeks to just be...

--for snuggles, new tricks, and a really cool kid.

--for a soon-to-be new sister-in-law!  Hunter's baby brother proposed.  And then they both graduated from Louisiana Tech last weekend!  Super thankful for that too--and oh so proud


--that in the course of six days, we were able to spend some quality time with six of our closest friends from college whom we don't get to see near often enough.

--for The Office.  This may seem cheesy or odd to some of you, but that Hunter and I love that show and its characters and are so thankful for the giggles and grins it gave us over the past nine years.


--that my motivation finally kicked in a little and I'm starting to get a handle on my house again.

--that I get to hold and hug my baby and my husband tonight, especially after the Oklahoma tornado repricks my heart to the fact that many people do not.  That as a teacher, I was never put in the position of having to be with my students in terrifying times that could be their last.  That in the middle of absolute destruction, I can have hope in my heart because this world is not our home.


be grateful, give thanks.
love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment