Background

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful:

--for a curious child.  I love watching her figure things out and explore new territory.  She is able to keep herself occupied and plays well, even alone.

--that my daughter is a Christmas trooper.  We had seven family Christmases and two parties for church within a week and a half span, and she did awesome for all of them.  Her routine has always been flexible which makes her a fairly laid back child--I am especially thankful for this at times like these when we're bouncing from place to place.

--that we got to spend so much time with family this past weekend.  We were able to actually spend time and visit instead of rushing through all of the holiday festivities, and it was fabulous.

--for companies and organizations like World Vision.  My family decided to donate gifts through them this year instead of exchanging gifts for the adults.  Such a blessing.  Look into it--give an offering, donate a gift, sponsor a child.  You will be blessed.

--for my sewing machine!!  My mother-in-law got it for me for Christmas, and Hunter and I are both SO excited about it!  I have been wanting to learn to sew for a while, and now I'm jumping in with both feet!

--that I get to see my best friends this weekend, hopefully all together.  It will be quite the reunion, and I. Am. Pumped!

--that my husband helped me clean the house last weekend.  I still have to go through the mess of my dumping grounds  the guest room, but the kitchen and living room are clean--not just picked up, but clean.  That was fabulous to come home to and has made this week a lot easier.

--to love and be loved in return.

Be grateful, offer thanks.

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment