Background

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful:

--for vacations.  Sometimes, it's not only nice to get away from all of the busy-ness, but also the speed and distractions (cell phones, computers, television, hobbies, to-do lists)...

--for my husband who loves Jesus and refuses to settle for traditions and mediocrity.  His curiosity and hunger keep him studying and learning.  I love to witness him grow; and his growth spurs my own.

--that my child sleeps--a lot.  This is a biggie.  See, she gets that ultra love of sleep from me, so since we both get to rest enough, we get along really well :)

--that I have lost some weight--double thankful that I've been able to do so without trying!  I had gotten up to my heaviest ever after having Bella and stopping nursing.  That number was getting too high for my height and body type--and I'm 12 pounds less than that ultra high number!  I feel good and my clothes are fitting correctly again, giving me a little more self confidence.

--for my mom and sister who are willing to keep sweet Bella bug while we are away.  HUGE help, and we're so grateful.

--for Christmas music.  It touches my heart and resets my focus.

--for my Sassy Stampers (monthly stamp club) and the opportunity to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  These ladies and my time with them each month are my version of therapy.  I love it.

Be grateful, give thanks.

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment