Background

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 26

What do you think about your friends?

Um, that's just silly to me.  Obviously I think they are the best thing since sliced bread or they wouldn't be my friends.

I'm so lucky to have family that have grown into friends--that goes for Hunter and I with our own family and each other's.  It's just great.


We also made the absolute best friends we could have imagined in college.  I mean really, if we could still live in the same town, live across the street from each other, and not be broke, we could film our own series entitled Friends, and it would be comparable to the original.  We are just a fabulous combination.






And of course we have our life-longers and newbys (not meant as our name, but as new friends...)




I don't know where I'd be without my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment