Background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 23

What is something you crave?

  • A strengthening relationship with Jesus.
  • Love and affection from my boy.
  • Smiles and happy moments from my absolutely beautiful daughter.
  • Seafood and Cajun goodness.  Oh man, there is just no comparison.
  • A really good book.
  • Cold (Southern version of cold) weather.
  • Knowledge.  There is nothing like learning something new.
  • Energy.  I just never seem to have much of it anymore.
  • SLEEP.  I have always loved it.  Now I cherish it.
  • Chocolate Peppermint milkshakes from Chick-Fil-A.
  • A really fun crafting project and time to complete it.
  • Laughter--such a great cleanse.
  • Time with my best friends.
  • Memories with my family.  There just can never be enough.
  • Comfortable clothes.  Pajama pants, long sleeve t-shirt, slippers.
  • Vacations.
  • Hunter to be off of work.  
  • A good quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment