Background

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful:

--for the announcement that one of the boys in our youth group has committed to a 12 day mission work in Brazil this summer!  We also have another, one of our college girls, who is returning to the field in Haiti!  We could not be more proud of these kids stepping out in faith and dismissing their fears, willing to walk straight onto the foreign field in the name of our great and mighty Savior.  It's just incredible to witness.  I am beyond thankful for them and their willingness to live our the Gospel.

--that I get to visit a very dear friend this weekend, whom I haven't seen in quite a while!

--that Hunter and I (and our Arabella) get to go to the Tulsa Soul Winning Workshop next week!  I haven't been able to go in years, and Hunter has never been.  It is a fantastic conference, full of worship to our sweet Lord and Savior, challenging lessons that inspire growth and action, and fellowship and togetherness with thousands of other Christians.

--for toys to pick up, dishes to wash, and laundry to fold...  I have a very active family who loves me and needs me.  How could I not be thankful for those signs of reassurance to that sentiment?


be grateful, give thanks.

love, angie 


No comments:

Post a Comment