Background

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful:

--for the chance to go visit my grandma. She's the only living grandparent I have left, and I don't get to see her often.

--to be a Louisiana Tech bulldog! It's Homecoming weekend, and we're headed up to celebrate our Alma Mater.

--for a weekend with my best friends. And for my best friends.

--that Arabella was a fantastic trick or treater. And golly she is cute.

--for our new preacher and his wife, and the fact that they will be safely in their new home with our congregation this weekend.  We are anxious to see what the Lord's hand will do in our community, using them as our catalyst.

--that Ghirardelli peppermint bark is back!

--for a husband who tries to understand my crazy ways and who loves and supports me through it all.

Be thankful!

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment