Background

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Eventually I'll be able to get around to postings other than my Thankful Thursdays.  But I like the fact that these force me to sit down and think about the good in my life, so I'm going to try to keep these up if nothing else.

Today I'm thankful:

--for a husband who lets me and his baby girl get away for a while.  He misses us, but knows we need some time to get out.

--for Facetime.  It helps with that whole missing our boy thing when AJ and I do get to travel.

--for my sisters.  They are pretty much the bomb.com and I love them.  They're my go-to gals when something good or bad comes my way, and the friendship we've developed as we've gotten older is irreplaceable.

--that I finally learned how to make Gumbo!  It sure hit the spot in this frigid Missouri weather.

--that my daughter is a happy child.  She's friendly to everyone she meets (including Santa last night!), and her descriptor of the week from strangers has been "so smiley".  She sleeps well, she eats well, and she plays well.  I'm blessed to have her and I love her!

Be grateful and reflect on the positives :)

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment