Background

Thursday, November 8, 2012

thankful thursday

Today I'm thankful:

--that I get a week of downtime next week.  These past few have been NON STOP and I am so ready to chill out a little--and that fact that it'll be spent with my sister makes me crave it even more!

--to live in a country where vaccinations are easily available for my child.  They're no fun, but she's healthy and I have to worry less about extremely scary and threatening diseases.

--for the bonds I have with my students.  Nothing makes my day more than them coming up and giving me a huge hug, excited to see me (except when they explain what they remember learning from me--that makes it even better!)

--for a best friend whom I can be completely honest and myself around, and she won't think I'm crazy for it.

--for the cooler weather!

--for the blessed news that a sweet friend of mine, after a long wait, a lot of prayers, and some struggles, is going to have a baby.  The pregnancy is going well so far, and she just found out this week that it's a boy!  Glory to God and His abounding grace and blessings!

--that Christmas is coming, and I'm not the only looney one who's ready to start decorating and shopping and playing carols!

Be grateful, give thanks.

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment