Background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 16

Another picture of yourself

Ok, so in actuality, by now, it's probably already been more than 30 days...but I will finish this challenge!  Even if it's not in the scope originally set out by its creator...


This was taken a week ago, and I was 36 weeks in it--entering the 9th month!  I don't take many pictures of myself these days except for these monthly belly shots.  We had some scares with fluid levels and blood pressure, so I've been put on modified bed rest--probably until she comes.  It's not as fun as it sounds.  I mean, it's great to be lazy when it's by choice.  But for some reason, being told that you can't do anything, gives you the energy and motivation to want to get things done!  Such a predicament.  Anywho, it won't be long!  20 days until our due date...we'll see if we can make it that far!

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment