Background

Monday, August 25, 2014

Lucky Number Seven

Back when it all began...we were babies (18 & 16).  When we left the house that night, my dad told my mom that I'd just left with their son-in-law so she'd better get used to him.  Father's intuition...
Seven years...  That is such a hard number for me to wrap my head around.  How on earth have we already been married for seven years?


Hunter,
There are a lot of things I really don't like about our right now.
I hate your turnaround work schedule.
I hate how stressed out you have been lately and that it's made you snore again.
I hate that our future plans just got thrown up in the air.
I hate that we can't fully and completely be overwhelmed with and solely focused on this pregnancy.
I hate that I'm moody most of the time, most days.
I hate that we are always busy.

But...
I love us so much.
I love our little girl and I'm already pretty smitten with our little boy.
I love how you make me giggle.
I love how my head fits perfectly in your chest when we hug.
I love our memories and I love our friends.
I love the few moments of downtime we get together.
I love how you lead our family, but never overshadow me.  I love that we are a team.
I love that no matter how up in the air everything else is, we are grounded together.


It's not always easy, it's not always fun, it's not always what we ever expected; but there is no journey I would choose to walk other than ours.


It's you and me, babe.  Forever.
Let's never stop dancing.  Minefields and all.
Happy Anniversary
love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment