Background

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Scary Mommy Confession

My brother in law posted this picture on Facebook a few months ago, and I laughed so hard...and it has stuck with me.  So Much TRUTH!


And it kept replaying over and over and over in my head these past two days.  Because as my beautiful and precious toddler spent 85% of her awake time either squawking or screaming or throwing a fit or misbehaving or arching her back or kicking or refusing to obey....there were times when my patience ran thin!

But right as my mind was about to be lost, she would do something incredibly adorable or snuggle on my shoulder or ask for me to hold her or give me a hug or simply smile a most beautiful smile at me...and all my tensed emotions just seemed to melt away...


Ohhhh, she's lucky she's so dern cute.

love your babies; even when they make you crazy.

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment