Background

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful:

--that I was given the opportunity, with my teen girls' class, to teach the wee ones on Wednesday night.  Our topic was God'd BIG Spirit--what a challenge to teach to kids ages 1, 2, 4, and 7!  Things went well though, although I have no idea if they had any idea what I was talking about...  Preparing and planning for that class made me realize how much I love working with the youngsters.  I've been so focused on the teens for such a long time (don't get me wrong--I adore them and would not trade my work with them for anything); but I had forgotten what it was like to teach the littles.

--for my NEW CAR!!!!  My boy is so good to me.  I mean really, sometimes it's just unreal.  Through an unexpected string of events, we ended up trading in his beloved truck for me a mama mobile!  It's a 2013 Ford Explorer Sport--and it is amazing.


--that my dad's surgery went well last week (rotator cuff repair).  {and that he'll be off for a while and able to just be...he doesn't get to relax often}

--for a best who is completely honest with me and with whom I can be completely honest.  We just get each other.  It's fabulous.

--that I get to host a baby shower for some sweet friends this weekend!  It'll be a fun time, and I just love hosting a shower :)

What about you?  Take a little time and reflect on your week/month/life.  What are you thankful for?  Recognizing those things makes life a little fuller!


be grateful, give thanks.
love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment