Background

Friday, June 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Although it's technically Friday to all of us Central and Eastern time zoners...  Happy Thursday to y'all on the West Coast!  Let's get to thankin'!

Today I'm thankful:

--for a full day of friends!  My mother-in-law and soon to be sister-in-law came over today for us to spend some time learning how to work a sewing machine (and all of the measuring and folding and ironing that goes with it).  Then, our friend Jacob (whose wedding we just went to a few weeks ago) stopped in to stay the night.  Tomorrow, my best friend and her momma are coming for the night...seeing her face and getting in a little visit gives me quite a boost in the soul.  These two days have been packed with people I love and I've love it!

--for my parents.  They are graciously and selflessly keeping our sweet doodle while we are with our youth group at camp.  So incredibly thankful...

--that we are able to go to Encounter with our kids this year.  This camp changes them--we've been blessed to see the results of that in the year's past.  We're anxious and excited to get to experience their testimonies first hand with them, work through those changes with them, and get some quality time with our Jesus in with them.  It's going to be a blessing!

--that a new demonstrator joined my Stampin' Up! team!  Being an SU demonstrator has been so fun for me, and I just love it when other people are excited enough about crafting and the product to join--especially with me!

--that Wal-Mart stays open 24 hours.  There is something refreshing about going grocery shopping in a calm and quiet store, late at night, and without a wee one.


be grateful, give thanks.
love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment