Background

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful:

--for last week at Encounter with our teens.  I am hoping to get a full blog post up about it soon, although I'm not sure that I can even begin to sum it all up in words.  It was an incredible week and I am honored to have gotten to be a part of it.

--for my sweet girl and the lessons in patience she teaches me daily.  She's my reminder to slow down (which I'm not always the best at) and enjoy my life right now, in the present.

--for the incredible dads that my incredible Father has blessed my life with.

--for group texting.  These kids keep me giggling all day long :)

--that although I'm crazy busy the next few weeks/weekends, at least it won't involve traveling.  I'm ready to be a homebody for a while...


No comments:

Post a Comment