Background

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

--Mom and Aby stopping by for a surprise visit!  I haven't seen my mom in a long time since they've been traveling so much, and seeing Aby is always a plus :)

--My job is perfect...  I have absolutely loved getting back into the classroom and working with my kids.  And the fact that it is only one day a week works perfectly for mamahood (and my patience as a teacher...).  I just hope I am effective to these kids and can get them back up to where they need to be.

--That we are all three on the mend from some cruddy sinus issues.

--My Sassy Stampers, especially now that I'm their demonstrator.  That group is my best version of monthly therapy and I love those ladies.  Plus, we're adding four new friends to our gaggle next month!

--I have incredible friends.  Even though one is about to move far, far away.

--The hearts of the kids in our youth group.  Their fire, passion, and desire to really change this world set my heart on fire.  They're just incredible, and they're not afraid to let the Lord work in them.

--That I learned how to make gumbo!

--My sweet little family, always.

What are you thankful for today?

love, Angie


"Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings."

No comments:

Post a Comment