Background

Monday, December 19, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...about Christmas!

I absolutely LOVE sending and receiving Christmas cards!  I can't wait to check the mail every day :)  I usually have a garland strung across the archway and hang them from it, but this year, I wasn't able to get it hung up.  I had to resort to simply taping them to the wall, but I just had to display them.  I love looking at our friends and their families every day--it brings me smiles!
Here was our card this year.  With Bella, I couldn't make my own.  But I was pretty pleased with how they turned out!
They doubled as her birth announcement so this was printed on the back.
Our beautiful 9 foot tree that I love!
I was SO excited when I found this little guy at Hobby Lobby!  It's dinky I know, but it's our LA Tech tree!  Next year, it will be decked out ;)
I love Christmas music.  I would listen to it all year if I wasn't married to a Scrooge who hates it.  He barely lets me listen to it in December.  Sigh...
I love being from Louisiana! (and I miss living there like crazy)

Peppermint and chocolate is one of my favorite combinations, and last year I discovered this unbelievably tasty treat at Chick-Fil-A.  I get one any time I'm in town since they only have them in the winter!  I could seriously eat at least one every day...they are so good!
Another favorite winter treat with my favorite combo...it is probably a good thing that they only come around a short time each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment