Background

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gettin' Crafty for Christmas

So I found another adorable idea on Pinterest, and I decided I could do that one for Bella for Christmas!  I've got to stop pinning and actually creating some of it sometimes, ha!  

Here's the first little onesie I made.  I just love it!
I was so pleased with it that I decided to make ones for Aby and Kailyn too!  I inverted their colors so that the two sisters match and they all three coordinate but are a little different.  They're going to wear them for their pictures with Santa next week :)
Evan's little shirt.  Much simpler than the girls, but little boys are much harder to be crafty for!
All four of them together :)  Ready for our pictures with Santa!  Can't wait to put them on them!
I found this little pair of pants in her drawer in the midst of making these shirts and decided I just had to make one to match them!  She's worn this one already, and let me tell you, she was just plum adorable (as always!).
The Christmas cards we made at our Sassy Stampers meeting this month!  Jennifer offered a "Stamp a Stack" where we could pay a certain amount and she had the supplies and the designs--definitely the way for me to go this year!  Mom got to come with me and make some too, and we had a great time.  I was so excited too because I had found the idea on Pinterest to do that cute little tree, but I hadn't even opened the link to find the directions.  So happy Jennifer picked that one!
So this has nothing to do with Christmas, but I was finally able to get her bow hanger hung up this weekend!  I made a ton of these last year for a Women of Faith fundraiser.  I finally made myself go dig through the boxes of them, pick one out, and get it hung up.  Thanks to my dear friend Kristen for painting her name on it so beautifully!
I can't believe Christmas is in a week!  Teachers and students, enjoy your break.  Everybody, squeeze in some rest and reflection as you bustle about getting your last minute things done!

Take time to make something--it's fun, and you get to make memories to go with it!

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment