Background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 21

A picture of something that makes you happy

I'm determined to finish this!

And you should know by now, I can't choose just one thing ;)

My marriage.  My boy makes me happier than anything--always has, always will.  I love our journey together and look forward to the stories we have left to tell.

My beautiful family!  I have been so blessed by these two adorable people.  They are my pride and joy; they are my life.  I couldn't ask for anything better!
Again, these two!  I am so grateful to have a husband who loves being a daddy.  I adore watching him interact with her and seeing the absolute awe and love in his eyes when he looks at his daughter.  There is nothing more precious.  This picture also makes me smile real big :)
These four kiddos hold my heart!  Bella is so lucky to have three spunky and adorable cousins to grow up with.  My nieces and nephew make me incredibly happy.  I love those three as if they're my own--moments with them are never dull!  They are just so fun!
Crafting!  Especially with my Sassy Stampers :)  We meet once a month to create something fabulous and enjoy each other's company.  I look forward to it so much and it recharges my inner spirit.  I cherish those moments and the joy they bring my heart!
Books!  I love to hold a book in my hands and read those fabulous words--they allow you to travel to new places, meet new people, and escape the mundane reality of life.  This stack was my version of vacation on our trip to Roatan last summer.  The boys swam, I laid in the hammock and read--pure bliss.  Reading is a passion and love of mine.  I love snuggling up in a good book.
I weigh less now than I did when I got pregnant--and that makes me REAL happy! 
Christmas.  I just love this time of year.  Everyone seems happier, the weather gets cold (usually...), the music and lights are so festive.  I love the decorations, I love the smells, I love the food.  I just love Christmas!

My family and my dear friends also make me extremely happy, but that's just too many pictures to even try to organize!

I'm so blessed!

love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment