Background

Thursday, August 4, 2011

girls just wanna have fun

I cannot wait for that sun to come up tomorrow and for my weekend to begin!  I will be on my way to Pineville, LA to find best friend #1, Mrs. Rachel Sasser.  We have some little crafty projects to occupy our time that day including making the curtains for Bella Jo's room and making some decorations for her classroom.  Then Saturday, we'll head on up to Monroe, LA to meet best friend #2, Mrs. Melissa Maxwell. Swimming, visiting, and relaxing--twill be joyous!






These are my girls.  My college buddies around whom I can be my truest self.  If one of us is in a bad mood, so be it.  There's no faking the attitude or the smiles.  On the flip side, we can giggle with the best of 'em :)  We're honest with each other and have been together through several ups and downs.  I cherish all of our memories and look forward to so many more!  I love these two and can't wait to see their faces!

make time for yourself...  love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment