Background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I second that emotion...

Whoa, these pregnancy hormones must be kickin' in full force!  I have been an emotional basket case the past few days (which isn't all that much out of the ordinary for me--but this is even worse than normal)!  The feeling at the bottom of this, however, is one of loneliness.  It's summer, so I'm already at home by myself all day long.  This isn't always bad for a little hermit like me, but we've been SO incredibly busy the past few months, that I'm struggling with just sitting for a while.  My house is clean.  I have no craft to make.  My friends are busy.  And worst of all, my husband keeps going out of town.  Normally I could hold myself together through these minute mole hills of life; but I'm telling you, it's been rough!  I'd appreciate your prayers for me to fight off these emotions of fear and loneliness, for it is written,

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear..."  Psalm 46:1-2a

and also, "You will leave me all alone.  Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me."  --John 16:32








2 comments:

  1. We're not busy! We're never busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be in Lake Charles Saturday...registering and such with Mel. Maybe we can meet up?

    ReplyDelete