Background

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cardstock and Stamping and Crafts, Oh My!

Some time last year, a group of ladies I know started a stamping club, and I joined.  Now most people think postage stamps when I say I'm in a "Stamp Club."  Fret not, it is a completely different stamp!  One of the ladies is a demonstrator for Stampin' Up, and we use and buy all of their products to create our magic wonders :)  We have a small amount that we are required to pay (which most of us spend more than that anyway!), but we get to pay by buying product!  This little group of 6-8 ladies and our time crafting together have become so special to me.  I look forward to it every second of every day!  Hunter has so many hobbies...he shoots, he plays golf, he runs.  I didn't do anything but work.  Stamping and crafting gifted me with a new social network as well as something fun to help me keep my sanity.  I already can't wait until our meeting next month!  Here are some of the things we've created so far:
Summer Scrapbook page we made last night.


Fourth of July cupcake decor! (made last night)
Back to School Scrapbook page.

Scrapbook Page
Scrapbook Page (love this one!)
A couple of the many cards we've made.  
Christmas/Winter Scrapbook page (love this one too!)
My favorite thing we've made!!

Go create something!

No comments:

Post a Comment