Background

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday!


Today I am thankful:

--for our congregation hosting an area wide church service held this Tuesday night in place of Wednesday services in the community for the holiday.  It was a wonderful time together and such a blessing to visit with special people and friends we haven't seen in a while!

--for life.  Sometimes situations serve as a wake up call, and I have been reminded I need to wake back up to how precious life itself is.  And to make the most of every second!

--for Lysa Terkeurst and her book, Unglued, and for my dear Dajuanna coming to me with the idea for a ladies' day based off of it.  That book and study time changed my heart and I am daily trying to increase my walking in grace, gratefulness, and gratitude... {and that we were asked to lead the same ladies' day at another congregation!}

--that our Thanksgiving will be pretty calm and fairly low key, but spent with all kinds of family and eating all kinds of yummies.  How can we not be thankful for that?

--for my precious and priceless gifts, Hunter and Arabella.  These two hold my heart and make this life ride SO much fun and refocus me during the un-fun times.

~Happy Thanksgiving from my little family to yours~
take time to be grateful today...and every day
love, angie


No comments:

Post a Comment